Friday, August 14, 2009

MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE !!






Withering like a broken yellow leaf


lying on a dusty road, there I was


Waiting for the wind to blow me away


lying still , there I was


hope isn't for me,


breathing my last, there I was.





Could barely open my eye’s,


all I could see was grey skies.


Wanted to stand,


but couldn't even crawl


wanted to yell,


but all I could see was doors of hell.







Just when I thought all hope’s gone


And there's nothing left to lose


I heard a voice from above


Someone called my name


Bending over me I saw a slender frame


So beautiful, so divine


At last I could see princess of mine.






She lifted me up, slow and gentle


caressed me the way only she could


the worse is over, she said


I am never going to leave


there is so much more still left


a brand new world we have to weave .




http://www.emp3world.com/to_download.php?id=56132


No comments: