Sunday, May 9, 2010

IT'S A BIG DAY........IT'S MOTHER'S DAY !!


"The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in Mother, Home and Heaven" a quote by William Goldsmith Brown would be my pick for the mother's day. Nothing can be more sweeter than the sound of mother. When a child calls mom or maa, as we say it in Hindi , for the very first time, it's a moment of a lifetime.



I was really small , when I first called your name

wondering how it was, how did you feel, when I first called your name

O mother I am sure I made you happy, and made you real proud

When I called your name, for the very first time ,when I called your name .



On this mother's day , to you there's nothing new I can say

you'll always remain special , in so many different ways

I have always loved you and I always will

O mother I am so blessed to have you and that's all I can say.....all I can say.

No comments: