Saturday, December 11, 2010

MAKING OF A FRESH SPECKY..............VISIONARY POSTCARD TITLED - FROM A POWER RANGER TO A RANGER WITH A POWER


This is a heartwrenching story of a fresh Specky ( Speccy). Read on.............


Dear reader,


I have always been very proud of my binocular like vision. As a kid I used to challenge my friends just like those power rangers on Hungama Channel. My eyes could spot things from a long range and most of my mates were quite envious of my gifted vision . Everything went well, school kid became a college goer and little later, in few years time, a white collar executive, life was on a roll, until.........................fast forward year 2010, date 11/12/10, time 4.30 p.m. IST, in one of the bustling markets, right in the heart of the capital city New Delhi , the unthinkable happened. The proud visionary with a binocular like vision suddenly came unstuck. The long and the short of it is, I have joined the bandwagon of Speckies , resting on top of my nose is my first pair of reading glasses. Though I am not sure, how my fellow earthlings are going to react to my new look, but what I know is, come tomorrow, from behind the glass, the hazy world of yesterday might seem a little better.



Happy Reading !......................to me.

No comments: