Wednesday, March 23, 2011

FATHER TO A SON............HEARTFELT POSTCARD

Seems like yesterday, when I held you in these hands
For the very first time, I felt so much of happiness, still I just couldn't stand.
I wanted to  sing, wanted to fly so high up in the sky
Tell the whole world, I am so happy and I just might cry.


Time  flies, it waits for nobody, and certainly it didn't stop for me
When did you grow up? How come I never got  to see,
You creating your own little world,quietly away from me.
Tell me my little boy,  o please talk to me
Help me  find my answers, to these questions that are haunting me.


I know  it isn't your fault son, it's me who went missing completely
Chasing nothing, forgetting the little joys of life, I acted foolishly.     
But I still want to hear it from you, the one I love 
The one who means a world to me.
Why did I do it ? How did we end up like this? 
Tell me my little boy, o  please talk to me
Help me  find my answers, to these questions that are haunting me.




No comments: