Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GHOST RIDER OF URBINO !!!

Rossifumi, Valentinik, The Doctor.................his ardent fans call him by many names. But to the world he is a legend called Valentino Rossi. One of the greatest professional motorcycle racer and multiple MotoGP world champion.


I was privileged to see his blaze of glory on sunday, 14th June 09, at Catalunya( Spain) MotorGP 500 cc race. And boy! what a monster of a race it turned out to be. The Doctor and his Fiat Yamaha team mate Jorge Lorenzo gave the crowd the most spine- chilling display of motorcycle racing on the last 4 laps. I have been following MotoGP for a long time, but I haven't seen a cat and mouse chase like this one ever before.



It wasn't a race..................it was something else. The last move by Rossi right before the chequered flag made me freeze. I just couldn't believe what I saw......I SAW A MAN TURNING INTO A GHOST RIDER. I saw the supreme display of UNBRIDLED PASSION AND UNENDING QUEST FOR SUCCESS.


WOW!!!!!!!!

No comments: