Saturday, September 5, 2009

HEY TEACHER!........THANK YOU !!


Alexander the Great once said "I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well ". Who doesn't remember the golden words, those pearls of wisdom echoing in the four walls of the classrooms, right across the school corridors every single day during the school days . What we are today, is largely due to the teachings and blessings of our teachers back then. There is a famous quote in Hindi which beautifully captures the power of the teacher " GURU GOVIND DOU KHADE, KAKE LAGU PAAY, BALHARI GURU AAP KI, GOVIND DIYO BATAY". The author says, God and the teacher are standing together, and I am little confused, whose feet should I touch first? O' teacher! he says, I shall pay my respect to you first because you are the one who showed me the way to God.


To all the teachers of the world................. A VERY HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY !


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LIGHT...........FOR BEING THERE !!!

No comments: