Saturday, March 6, 2010

IN THE JUNGLE.....THE MIGHTY JUNGLE!! ONE FOR THE KIDS AND THE KID IN US


Who doesn't remember that lovely little animation flick Lion King, and the magic of Tim Rice and Elton John on songs like Circle of Life, Can you feel the love tonight. Released way back in 1994, I have watched this movie so many times.....and on every occasion with a huge smile on my face. It wasn't a run-of-the-mill laugh riot , which most of the animated movies tend to be. On the contrary, it was an emotional roller coaster with excellent musical score, great storyline and last but not the least, some amazing characters.


I have been thinking about doing this postcard for a long time, but for some strange reason haven't been able to do so....until this moment. This one specially goes out to all the kids and to all my fellow earthlings............WATCH IT , SING LIKE THE HIPPO , AND MOVE LIKE THE DOG..........TO THE BEAT OF THE JUNGLE :)


(A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh)
(A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh)

In the jungle, the mighty jungle
The lion sleeps tonight
In the jungle the quiet jungle
The lion sleeps tonight

Near the village the peaceful village
The lion sleeps tonight
Near the village the quiet village
The lion sleeps tonight

Hush my darling don't fear my darling
The lion sleeps tonight
Hush my darling don't fear my darling
The lion sleeps tonight



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gVZ-Xrx4qY


1 comment:

Sanjeev Khanna said...

Highly recommended for that "Life is good" feeling. Thanks Naresh for sharing this :-)