Friday, July 9, 2010

CORRIGENDUM......PUNDIT LOSES TO A TWO YEAR OLD. POSTCARD FROM FIFA WORLD CUP SOCCER 2010


How does it feel when you lose out to an ugly looking two year old psychic octopus called Paul? Believe me it's a real downer. Yours truly is feeling no different after the shocking second semi finals . My prophecy has been proved wrong and the Germans are out.


Since Germany's performance, or should I say lack of it, has been criticized and ridiculed to death, I don't see any point on dwelling on the subject now. But what really surprised me was the flawless performance of Spanish armada. They just didn't allow Germany to settle into any rhythm. Germany looked a completely different side to the one which blitkrieged the Argentinians.


One more to go.....who is it going to be? The Red or The Orange?........umm. Well, I think let's leave that to Paul. Another corrigendum after the finals........Nay!

No comments: