Sunday, October 24, 2010

ALL ABOUT CIBO MATTO AND TREASURE TROVE OF PRICELESS MOMENTS...........POSTCARD ABOUT GRANDE GIORNO


For starters, which is the best beer in town? Tough one, isn't it ? I know it's a matter of individual preference. But if you ask me, when it's about grande giorno ( BIG DAY!) , it comes down to making a weise ( read wise :-) ) decision. Yes my bud, it's got to be budweiser. And if you can couple that with cibo matto( CRAZY FOOD).......well, need I say more.Live it up ! I say. Hail life's precious moments.


To sign off, how many of you can really make a great red sauce for pasta? If someone is really interested in honing his or her culinary skills, I strongly recommend the great food moment in The Godfather, when Clemenza is teaching Michael how to do it.

No comments: