Thursday, October 28, 2010

ONE FOR GLORIA.................... POSTCARD FROM AN ALL WEATHER FRIEND


There are good times and then there are bad times. Good times bring friends, well wishers in hordes and bad times, more often than not tends to be a lonely fight. After a bright sunny day, when the lightening strikes, suddenly you discover that they are gone and most are standing on the other side of the fence and not on yours.


But Miracles do happen, people do get saved.Even I got a new life from a hopeless situation. Just when my hope was breathing last, going down little further on the lonesome dark road, came a friend called Gloria and suddenly I began to smile again and I told myself, hey! after all this place isn't as bad as I had thought. My emotions are not a one man show, but there are others too ( ...doesn't matter if they are in minority and disappearing fast these days) who feel the same way.


Nice to hear from you Gloria..........Thanks for being on my side of the fence.


Love n Best, Wherever you are :-)

No comments: