Monday, November 1, 2010

THE GOOD WORD.................THE MORNING POSTCARD FROM A TEATOTALER ( READ TEETOTALER)


Have you ever wondered, why good things are so hard to follow? Why bad feels so good? Why simplicity never makes the headlines? Why we get carried away by bad influence? Why we choose the easy way out and follow the bad behavior to carve a niche for ourselves? Well, may not be true for everybody, but for bulk, it definitely is. I experience it all the time.


OK let me give this spark a spin, to make my point easy to comprehend. Do you think it's important for every white collar executive, top to bottom, at Philip Morris to have a puff to stay on course and thrive? Do you think the same way for people on the payrolls of a liquor giant? Many of you would say that it's an important criteria, but I would disagree to that. I know a few, who are holding some key positions in such corporate behemoths and yet staying clear and prospering. And mind you, as I pen these thoughts, they are about to take some critical decisions, which I am sure, will take their respective companies to greater heights.


BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE.......BUT BE GOOD. In the end remember, it's you and you alone who would be responsible for all the decisions that you make.

No comments: