Sunday, April 12, 2009

Out of the rabbit hole at last !! SITTING ON THE EDGE


Coming out of a self imposed exile, a hiatus which wasn't really required in the first place to be honest, is never easy. It's bloody tough. Blogging is a thinking persons virtual diary. A place to breathe easy and ponder about the good n the bad, about those things that we do , about our inaction's towards situations which have no future if not dealt today and now.





Over the last four months, I have seen more lows than highs. More recently I have been pushed, and forced to the edge .I am still struggling to find the answers to all my questions. But nonetheless, I haven't given up just yet. Coz, from the edge all I can see is a whole new world waiting to be explored, charmed and conquered.





HERE I COME!!

1 comment:

mave-risk said...

quite a few characters have become bigger and wiser after they were in exile..

u wont be any different