Thursday, April 16, 2009

Groovin' n Shakin' !! .........What's on my i pod


Music is boundless. It's an Ocean out there. Unfortunately we don't get to see enough new launches when it comes to English music in India. Though I have a dedicated music blog( haven't posted anything new in a long time though. Hopefully I should be back with a vengeance shortly. Coz there's hell of a lot I want to talk about ) to write about my kind of stuff , music that makes me spin that wheel on my i pod whenever I have a breather.



"IF MUSIC BE THE FOOD OF LOVE, PLAY ON" said William Shakespeare. Life isn't an easy walk in the park any more. It's a real grind, day in and day out. And what better way to dance away your blues then digg into music you love.


As I write this post super rock act U2 is killin' me with their latest offering NO LINE ON THE HORIZON. Few bands can boast of a more chequered career than this awesome Irish quartet. I am huge huge fan of their music. Never seem to get enough. Don't miss it, the album is available at all the leading music stores.


Here's my top 10 new releases last year and in 09 so far....



  1. U2 - NO LINE ON THE HORIZON


  2. SHINEDOWN - THE SOUND OF MADNESS


  3. HINDER - TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT


  4. NICKELBACK - DARK HORSE


  5. DAVID COOK - DAVID COOK


  6. STAIND - THE ILLUSION OF PROGRESS


  7. 3 DOORS DOWN - 3 DOORS DOWN


  8. COLDPLAY - VIVA LA VIDA


  9. THE KILLERS - DAY & AGE


  10. DARIUS RUCKER - LEARN TO LIVE

Happy Listening !!

No comments: