Sunday, May 10, 2009

BALD AND BEAUTIFUL ???







Nay ! at least majority doesn't think so . Have you ever noticed a man with a receding hair line combing his hair. It's such an emotional sight. I call it " hair today, gone tomorrow " syndrome. I have seen people coming to blows with their hair stylists, especially those who despite their best efforts are unable to hold on to their disappearing crown. It happened today morning. I saw a man spitting fire at the poor barber for cropping his wobbly crown too short.




I don't blame this extremely emo lot for their occasional outbursts, after all it's a matter of their pride .Though staving off the inevitable isn't easy and one day comb will not be an important grooming accessory anymore, but till then, they will do whatever it takes to latch on to the last strand.




If clothes make a man, then a nice crown on the head makes a man what he wants to be. So tonight before sleeping, gently caress that mane and reassure yourself that it's not going to happen to you and you would never lose that crown.




Good Night !!

1 comment:

Sushil Menon said...

it reminds me of the period of my life between age 18 to probably 30 when I was increasingly conscious about my crown. My father and elder bro having wonderful shining heads, I was dead sure that I would also follow em. However time has gone by and I still retain the treasured hair. And I guess since I was always sure it will happen, I dint think too much about it and its why I guess I still have em!