Sunday, August 3, 2008

WEAR YOUR ATTITUDE..............no matter what !!


Have always believed in calling the spade, a spade. Over the years I have made it one of the most important credos of my life. Walk tall, talk straight in every sphere of life.... pretty much sums up who I am.

Well! to be honest, as much as this philosophy is a great quality to have and I am really proud of it. It hasn't helped a wee bit in furthering my cause at least professionally. Middle path has never been easy for me to tread. Never one to take sides to boost my prospects... never believed in flaunting my exploits.


Why there's so much of insecurity in people? I don't think I will ever be able to fathom the reasons. Having worked for so many years now, the thought doesn't bug me anymore. There are far too many things to think about than mulling over who should or who shouldn't get the credit.

No comments: